Lord Maru

It me

"Fuck you Nolan"

"Fuck you Cecil"

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

Send me a tip

Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Ama 51

Who ever sent me those messages on straw page, straw page ate half of your messages. My only answer to you is that I wish I could write and draw faster because I do have things in mind for Chance when it comes to his genderfluidity. I've also been hesitant to draw more of it BECAUSE we haven't Gotten there yet. Unfortunately, I just haven't had the time to dedicate myself to Divine Acid because I've been so busy with comms, another project, and irl stuff. Just bare with me here because i do have things in mind for him.

But no I get it. I want this too but we are in the seed planting part of the story so it's gonna take a fat minute.

Give the blog a clap by clicking the button below!

Web Clap by FC2

Popular Posts

Blog Archive