Lord Maru

It me

"Fuck you Nolan"

"Fuck you Cecil"

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

Send me a tip

Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Okay so I can use Bluesky again but....

I want to emphasize how important it is for people to make their own website. As far as this blog goes, it will always be here, if I ever am able, I MIGHT upgrade to my own hosting and what not BUT as of right now, I don't think there is a need to. I believe in, don't fix it if it ain't broken.

Social media is being compramised with this whole age verication shit and it's been pissing everyone off so I wouldn't be suprised if overtime, people start making their own personal sites ESPECIALLY if they're artists. Remember that social media is a tool! Not a home! When tools become obselete, we upgrade or use other ones!

Give the blog a clap by clicking the button below!

Web Clap by FC2

Popular Posts

Blog Archive