Lord Maru

It me

"Fuck you Nolan"

"Fuck you Cecil"

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

Send me a tip

Followers

Friday, July 3, 2026

Could have sworn I made this clear before, but I'll say it again for those who may not know.

An image of Chance giving Jennifer whipped cream. Jennifer is about to lick it off his finger. They are both holding frappes. Cosmo and Wanda from the Fairly Oddparents are also pictured here. The text reads I wanna make it clear that Cosmo is not the DIRECT inspiration for Chance. 
Hilly Burford from Back at the Barnyard was the inspiration. 
Then later on Alvin and the chipmunks, Bugs Bunny, Vegeta, 
and then Cosmo. If anything Chance's Cosmo aspects is 
completely by accident as well as Wanda for Jennifer considering 
the fact that they were given Pink and Green signature colors, 
without thinking about C&W. They also resemble the romantic archetype
minus the marriage is a trap gag. So it was not on purpose 
but it is definitely a happy accident I am willing to accept.

Give the blog a clap by clicking the button below!

Web Clap by FC2

Popular Posts

Blog Archive