Lord Maru

It me

"Fuck you Nolan"

"Fuck you Cecil"

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

MINORS DNI

Send me a tip Support on Patreon!

Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2026

AMA 52

Anonymous question that says What are you most proud of with divine acid?

Honestly? That I never gave up. Because I was close and it would have been the fourth time I started over on something but I'm glad I didn't.

Anonymous question that says Favorite animation style?

This

Animation Cel of Furture Trunks
Anonymous question that says If Divine acid got adapted for the big screen, would the spiderverse artsyle match the atmosphere along with the groups powers and abilities perfectly?

If I had to go 3D animated, I would say Spiderverse is a good pick but also the Bad Guys.

No comments:

All Comments are sent for review. Must be 18+ to comment and interact. All commenters are assumed adults.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive