Lord Maru

It me

*injects myself with Saiyan Pride*

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

MINORS DNI

Send me a tip Support on Patreon!

Followers

Friday, August 21, 2026

In case it wasn't obvious

This is unprompted. Nobody said anything to me but I feel like I have to say this anyway. I draw art for me. Not for you and especially not for your approval.

This applies to ALL of my artwork but particularly fan art and DEFINITELY Divine Acid. There WILL be people who vibe with it but if you don't. That's fine too, I just will not make special accommodations for you. I will not change who I am or anything about myself or my art especially if it doesn't feel authentic.

No comments:

All Comments are sent for review. Must be 18+ to comment and interact. All commenters are assumed adults.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive