Lord Maru

It me

*injects myself with Saiyan Pride*

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

MINORS DNI

Send me a tip Support on Patreon!

Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Chance's gender

Just to be clear, while Chance IS genderfluid, he IS male leaning and this will ALWAYS be his iconic and default look.

I say this because I had someone say they wish Chance would dress up more often which again, we're not there yet, and secondly genderfluidity isn't always 50-50. I have had this on his Unvale account for a while now and I just don't Want to give the wrong impression that Chance will fluctuate between clothes THAT often. If anything it's mostly for his performances and a few casual occasions.

All I ask is that people accept him for who he is without any expectations and assumptions.

No comments:

All Comments are sent for review. Must be 18+ to comment and interact. All commenters are assumed adults.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive