Lord Maru

It me

"Fuck you Nolan"

"Fuck you Cecil"

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

Send me a tip

Followers

Monday, July 6, 2026

What am I doing as an artist and creator right now?

Hey guys it's me Lord Maru. If you have been following me assumingly for a very long time, you will know that I have a comic. A comic called Divine Acid which you can read here.

This is my #1 priority. I know I have things like a Youtube Channel, Twitch Channel, and all of the other social medias but truth be told, I only upload videos and stream when I am able to and I use Bluesky and Insta to keep in touch with followers. My reddit...uh.....I haven't been using that lately.....but I do have a subreddit for Divine Acid so I try to upload there when ever I can but I am not active. I have not been active on reddit recently. It's mostly Bluesky and Insta.

Why am I posting this? Well I just want to make sure we're all on the same page. Especially for those who are new comers. If you want the most out of my content, you can follow me on this blog, Bluesky, and Instagram. To read my comic, go to the website itself. All other socials are less active and tbh it's probably for the best because I get overwhelmed easily and I just want to do my own thing here.

I use this blog as kind of the main base for my fans from all over cuz you can't trust social media nowadays. So I guess you can think of it as like a headquarters and what not. Anyway, that's all I have for all of you. Stay beautiful.

Give the blog a clap by clicking the button below!

Web Clap by FC2

Popular Posts

Blog Archive