Lord Maru

It me

"Fuck you Nolan"

"Fuck you Cecil"

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

Send me a tip

Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Reviews on shows and Indie animation?

Hey guys, if you've been keeping up with this blog you'll know that I have done reviews on things like Gameoverse, TADC, and Invincible but recently I haven't been doing that. Why? Well because I have been working on commissions, Divine Acid, and another project that isn't really my own but just more so helping out a friend. On top of that I have irl stuff to deal with. Overall if I have time to do so I will if not oh well. I only do it for shows and franchises I care about. If anything this may stay as JUST a personal blog and not a review blog. I mean I only post what I feel like.

Anyway, I want to thank those who are patient enough to stick around.

Give the blog a clap by clicking the button below!

Web Clap by FC2

Popular Posts

Blog Archive