Lord Maru

It me

"Fuck you Nolan"

"Fuck you Cecil"

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

Send me a tip

Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2026

Ama 49

Anonymous question that says Is there any thoughts you have on the Moon Child song meme?

I actually have not heard of it! If you can give my the name of the song your a youtube link I'll be happy to listen to it!

Anonymous question that says What would you rather have the ability to become a Super Sayian God, Blue or Legendary/Ikari

I'd say SSJ God. Because 1. I like the color and 2. It's more stamina efficient.

Anonymous question that says If you had a pokemon team, who would be your starter along with the other five members of your team?

God I would have to open up my Nintendo Switch for this BUT lemme see if I can remember off the top of my head

1. Meganium

2. Crawdaunt

3. Ampharos or Luxray OR Raichu

4. Chandelure or Ceruledge

5. Medicham

6. Corvinight or Skarmory

An anonymous message that says How excited are you for helluva boss and hazbin hotel 3 season, what do you think about jojo bizarre adventure

I'm honestly looking forward to it! On top of that we get Season 5 of Invincible the same year so that's THREE cakes I get to it! I only watched part one of Jojo's Bizarre advantures and a little bit of part two but I love the art style and so far I love it. I need to catch up tho!

Give the blog a clap by clicking the button below!

Web Clap by FC2

Popular Posts

Blog Archive