Lord Maru

It me

"Fuck you Nolan"

"Fuck you Cecil"

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

MINORS DNI

Send me a tip Support on Patreon!

Followers

Friday, December 19, 2025

Why hello there!

 Hi there, I'm Lord Maru. I'm an artist, animator, and the creator of Divine Acid!

Don't expect anything completely wordy. I just wanna have a space of my own to like....ya know......do whatever. Anyway, here's a few pieces of art I made recently with Ohuhu Makrers!







If You can't tell yet. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY like Cosmo from the Fairly Oddparents. In fact, I made my own version of him inspired by the Mesoamerican Deity Quetzalcoatl and thus gave him the name Cosmocoatl.

No comments:

All Comments are sent for review. Must be 18+ to comment and interact. All commenters are assumed adults.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive